Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lately...

I Haven't wrote too much in awhile. I attribute this to the fact that I'm not a very good writer and every time I write something I delete it. The holidays are now over, and we're pretty bummed to be back in school (I am at least). I'm starting to feel really envious of girls in my ward who are done with school and get to be stay at home mom's. I guess I really just need to enjoy this time for what it is though. Time for us to enjoy being us. We aren't really ready to have kids yet, and it doesn't really make sense for me to be a "say at home adult"especially since I think the term people usually use for this is "looser".
I think we're really starting to like Cedar. I still don't think I would want to settle down here, but we've met some new friends, and we're having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment