Thursday, March 29, 2012

Long Over Due.

I haven't posted anything for over a year. I'm not sure where to start. Everything is going good for us. Danny is enjoying his first semester in the MBA program, while I am finishing up my last semester for my bachelors. It's hard to believe that we are almost done. Think about it...we start school when we're 5yrs old, so for as long as I can remember, I've always gone to school. I'm exited to start this next chapter in out lives.

Danny just excepted an internship at State Bank of Southern Utah working in thier apraisel office. He starts right away, so he should be pretty busy with that and school. I'm still doing an iternship fo the Leavitt Group, and I'm planning to go full time after graduation.

I think that about sums it up. It's a good thing no one reads this.

1 comment: