Thursday, April 8, 2010

My First Post

My niece Lydia keeps asking me when I'm going to get a blog. I've had this thing for like 3 months and I still haven't really been able to figure the dang thing out. Does anyone know how to get the free backgrounds to fit the way they're supposed to? Or maybe know of a better website? The thing about blogging is i don't know where to start. Do I update on my whole life? The last 5 years? The last 6 months? 3 months? I think since I'm kinda lazy I'll probably just focus on what's going on right now.

Right now I'm engaged to Danny Johnson, and working on planning a wedding. I'm getting tired of making decisions and wish my mom would just make all the planning decisions for me. It's okay though, because at the end of the day what's important is that I get to marry the man of my dreams.

I would like to go on, and on, and on, about how amazing Danny is, but I know that would embarrass him. So lets just make it very clear that there is plenty to go on and on about if I wanted to. He's a pretty amazing guy, and I'm a pretty lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment