Monday, May 7, 2012

Graduation

This past week has been a pretty big week for us. Danny and I both received our bachelorette degrees. Danny will continue on to get his MBA, but I however, am done forever! It's been a long road (it took me 6yrs to get a 4yr degree). If it were not for my supportive husband and family, I don't think I would have finished. My parents were kind enough to let us rent a house from them for dirt cheap, and we pretty much furnished our whole home with things Danny's parents have given us. These things have helped to make it possible for us to be able to live off part time wages.

We also were able to attend the baptism of my beautiful little niece Adysen. We are so proud of her for choosing to become a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She is such a fun sweet little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment