Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lately...

I've decided I'm going to try and blog weekly. So here it goes... This past week I had my last day of school, and then this week is finals and graduation. The end is so close. I am having a hard time concentrating on finals because I'm just so excited to finally be done.
I feel like things are really starting to fall into place. Danny is only taking two classes this summer so he has a little extra time (his state bank internship is only 20 hrs a week). The Cedar City Golf Course called the other day to ask him to come back for the summer, and Danny has excepted, so now he will have two jobs which should make it a lot easier to save some money. Danny was also offered an assistantship at SUU which means we will get free tuition In the fall. I'm a pretty proud little wife since SUU doesn't offer very many assistantships. I have been nervous about money for awhile. I was afraid we were going to wipe out all of our savings paying for school, but now I can breath easy. We truly are blessed.
We also just welcomed a new little niece into the family. Sarah Andrew was born almost 3 weeks ago and was 6 weeks early. Just this past week they finally released her from the NICU. I am so grateful for modern medicine and technology. Without it we may not have had the chance to meet this beautiful baby girl in this life, and we are so glad Amy and the baby are healthy and doing well. I have gained a new appreciation for the pioneers, and all the losses endured. Children really are miracles.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are blogging weekly now because a lot of people don't blog very often anymore! P.S.This is Lydia.

    ReplyDelete